0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Rayan Thomas
President/Dictator

President/Dictator

Union Credits : 2830

PostSubject: ODP with the Alternian Empire =FL= =PASSED=   Wed 17 Apr 2013, 14:47

We may sign an ODP with the Alternian Empire, Opinions please?

THE ORIGINAL TERRORIST TURTLE!
Back to top Go down
Sammydingo
Head Ambassador

Head Ambassador

Union Credits : 1930

PostSubject: Re: ODP with the Alternian Empire =FL= =PASSED=   Wed 01 May 2013, 04:00

Being new and not knowing much about the Alternian Empire or if they are well known to us, I guess it depends on what we're looking for from the agreement. Are we just looking for someone that would come to our aid during time of war, are we looking for people we may possibly start trade circles with, or would we use this agreement as a stepping stone for a future agreements or endevors. Again, I dont know much about them and I'm oviously learning the mechanics of the game, but I think we need to know why we would, or would'nt enter into an ODP with them, and not agree to it "just because."
Back to top Go down
Rayan Thomas
President/Dictator

President/Dictator

PostSubject: Re: ODP with the Alternian Empire =FL= =PASSED=   Wed 01 May 2013, 09:12

Sammydingo wrote:
Being new and not knowing much about the Alternian Empire or if they are well known to us, I guess it depends on what we're looking for from the agreement. Are we just looking for someone that would come to our aid during time of war, are we looking for people we may possibly start trade circles with, or would we use this agreement as a stepping stone for a future agreements or endevors. Again, I dont know much about them and I'm oviously learning the mechanics of the game, but I think we need to know why we would, or would'nt enter into an ODP with them, and not agree to it "just because."

Finally someone who asks a valid question!

The Alternian Empire has been our friends since we came unto the CyberSphere. They first came here when our first painful war occurred. Since, then we both Declared our Existence (we went first Razz) and I decided it was time to sign an ODP to commemorate our friendship and how, if we were attacked, we would come to defend them (and vice versa). Most likely it will be a building block for Trade, Tech Trading and other forms of co-operation, but we need to learn to crawl before we learn to run.

Back to top Go down
Rayan Thomas
President/Dictator

President/Dictator

PostSubject: Re: ODP with the Alternian Empire =FL= =PASSED=   Sat 18 May 2013, 13:58

Check! Bill passed

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ODP with the Alternian Empire =FL= =PASSED=   

Back to top Go down

ODP with the Alternian Empire =FL= =PASSED=

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pan National Union :: Union Archives-