Official Forum for CyberNation's Pan National Union

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Moved to new forums- http://cn-pnu.tk

Share | 

Twunt[THIS TOPIC IS RATED-R for very graphic content VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lordofdeath96

Union Credits : 1835

PostSubject: Twunt[THIS TOPIC IS RATED-R for very graphic content VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED]   Thu 01 Aug 2013, 20:49

the principal at the school i used to go to expelled me for writing the bob stories, i thought that it was bullshit because the story had nothing to do with school...so two nights ago i wrote a story that i would understand if they expelled me for Razz its not as good as the bob stories but what do you expect for ten minutes of writing Razz please let me know what you think lol

Twunt= Crab+twat      

“You’re a little bitch john” says the jock across the classroom no I’m not! Replied john as he runs out the classroom. After school the jocks beat john up and john runs home crying. He runs up the stairs and slams the door, “hey don’t slam the door john!” Said his mother “go Flamingo yourself” replied john. I’m going to kill them john said to himself as he lay on his bed staring at his shotgun above is door. The next morning john sleeps in and wakes up at 11 o’clock. He puts on his long winter coat and puts his 12 gage shotgun under it and heads for school.

John walks into the front office and signs in. just as he is walking out the school resource officer sees the barrel of the gun poke out and yells “ stop right there!” john spins around and fires of two rounds one hitting the officer in her vest knocking her back a few steps. The second   round hits her in the face, blood and brain matter coat the back wall of the office. The secretary just sits there in shock with blood all over her. John turns to her and shots her in the chest which knocks her from her chair flesh and blood fly’s everywhere. He then heads into the principal’s office where she is hiding under her desk. John yells “Get the Flamingo up bitch!” she stands up slowly shaking. Wa..wa..what do you want? I want you to take of your clothes you stupid twunt. She slowly takes off her clothes. wa…what are you going to do to me she mutters…what someone should have done to you a  long time ago, put you in your place you worthless Crab. John bends her over the desk, pa… pa…please don’t do this! Please! No!!john proceeds to rape the Flamingo out of her and cums on her face…john puts his Johnson back in his pants then points the gun in her face. Please no! I did what you wanted! Please don’t kill me! Bitch now all I want is you to die as he fills her tits with buck shot.   The smell of death, blood, and freshly spent gun prouder fills the air. John turns and heads out the office door.

John goes to his first period class which happens to be weight lifting he loads 6 hollow point slugs and enters the weight room. What the Flamingo says the jock that made fun of him yesterday. John turns to the sound of his voice and shoots of 3 rounds one hitting the wall behind the jock the other two slugs hit the jock in the chest and knocks him off his feet and sends him flying back 5 feet till he hits the wall and collapses to the ground…. The teacher comes in and yells OH MY GOD!!!! John turns around and shoots her point blank in the face. Her head pops like a pimple with nothing left just blood everywhere. he walks over to the jock who is barely clinging life and says who’s the bitch now? Huh? john drops his pants and ejaculates in the jocks face hen shoots him in the head.

By this time the first responders have arrived on scene and are sweeping and clearing the area and evacuating the students class by class. John sees an officer and fires two shots killing the officer. john drops the shot gun and picks up the officers .45 cal glock and goes to his 2nd period class.

John gets outside the classroom and sees tat 3 officers are with the other 4 jocks that had beat him up after school yesterday. John opens fire   hitting one officer in the shoulder shattering his clavicle. One of the  other officers radio in a code 10-13 officer down in  the south east quadrant of the school building 3-102 need assistance. john fires 4 more rounds, one hitting a jock in the neck dropping him instantaneously and the other three bullets hit the stone column. John hears an officer coming up behind him and turns around, the officer yells “drop it! Do it now!” john says “ok don’t shoot” he leans over to put the gun down then spins it around and fires 3 shots one hits the officer in the knee. Ahhhh!!!! Yells the officer as he falls to the ground, one hits him in the neck and the last one hits him in the forehead exploding his brain out the back of his skull. John then heads towards the cafeteria.

By this time S.W.A.T. has arrived on scene and is moving in on john. John enters the cafeteria where 50 students are trying to hide and yells where are the football players?!?!  The students back away from the two football players in the room. John points then fires at the two football players killing them both. He then turns and shoots 10 more students. Chaos erupts students are running everywhere, john reloads and hoots another 16 students and kills them all. He fires at one more wounding her in the thigh.  He walks over to her, she is the head cheerleader…she made fun of him a few days before calling him ugly and a weirdo.. im sorry john I’m so sorry for the things I said, please don’t hurt me anymore. John smiles it’s just getting started. He takes out his Johnson and shoves it in her mouth and cums in her throat. He then smacks her with his Johnson then shoots her in the back of the head exploding one of her eyeballs.
        The swat team busts through the door just as john puts his hick in his pants…he turns around, And fires two shots wounding one of the officers. Swat opens fire hitting john 10 times knocking him to the ground. The swat team moves in on john, he reaches for the gun and blows a round straight up through is jaw into his brain killing him instantly.

The End

Last edited by lordofdeath96 on Thu 01 Aug 2013, 20:57; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lordofdeath96

PostSubject: Re: Twunt[THIS TOPIC IS RATED-R for very graphic content VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED]   Thu 01 Aug 2013, 20:52

please do not post that you think this is too graphic because the topic clearly states that it is, so shut the Flamingo up Razz , if you don't like it because its too graphic...well maybe you shouldn't have read it Pikachu 

Last edited by lordofdeath96 on Thu 01 Aug 2013, 21:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CyberUndead
Minister of Interior

Minister of Interior

Union Credits : 2195

PostSubject: Re: Twunt[THIS TOPIC IS RATED-R for very graphic content VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED]   Thu 01 Aug 2013, 21:06

Just as gory as I expected.
Back to top Go down
lordofdeath96

PostSubject: Re: Twunt[THIS TOPIC IS RATED-R for very graphic content VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED]   Thu 01 Aug 2013, 21:20

lol btw my name is john......but no one made fun of me in school...not after i went to juvi Razz
Back to top Go down
Atombomb3429
Foreign Minister

Foreign Minister

Union Credits : 2345

PostSubject: Re: Twunt[THIS TOPIC IS RATED-R for very graphic content VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED]   Thu 01 Aug 2013, 22:30

god save ME!! that is one of the most goriest stories i have ever seen, even worse than frankenstein... and maybe a little on the swearing side though... but overall has a GREAT PLOT!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dingdongbell.com
lordofdeath96

PostSubject: Re: Twunt[THIS TOPIC IS RATED-R for very graphic content VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED]   Thu 01 Aug 2013, 22:56

lol!  thx
Back to top Go down
CyberUndead
Minister of Interior

Minister of Interior

Union Credits : 2195

PostSubject: Re: Twunt[THIS TOPIC IS RATED-R for very graphic content VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED]   Sat 03 Aug 2013, 21:29

Ahh, the sadism is strong in this one. Oh how it mocks the school shootings. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
lordofdeath96

PostSubject: Re: Twunt[THIS TOPIC IS RATED-R for very graphic content VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED]   Sat 03 Aug 2013, 23:17

that's why i believe teachers should have guns Razz
Back to top Go down
Atombomb3429
Foreign Minister

Foreign Minister

Union Credits : 2345

PostSubject: Re: Twunt[THIS TOPIC IS RATED-R for very graphic content VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED]   Sun 04 Aug 2013, 16:42

lordofdeath96 wrote:
that's why i believe teachers should have guns Razz
and kill every student they hate? no, i dont like that idea, imagine my maths teacher with a gun, she'd kill me first...
Back to top Go down
http://www.dingdongbell.com
Rayan Thomas
President/Dictator

President/Dictator

Union Credits : 2747

PostSubject: Re: Twunt[THIS TOPIC IS RATED-R for very graphic content VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED]   Mon 05 Aug 2013, 21:36

You sick bastards.... Awesome Terrorist 

THE ORIGINAL TERRORIST TURTLE!
Back to top Go down
Prof Kamikaze
Helena Senator

Helena Senator

Union Credits : 1861

PostSubject: Re: Twunt[THIS TOPIC IS RATED-R for very graphic content VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED]   Mon 05 Aug 2013, 22:09

haha lol Wink nice story
Back to top Go down
lordofdeath96

PostSubject: Re: Twunt[THIS TOPIC IS RATED-R for very graphic content VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED]   Tue 06 Aug 2013, 12:06

lol Flamingo yeah i ove school shootings!!! Gun Gun Gun HELP! HELP! HELP!  Awesome Awesome Awesome 
Back to top Go down
Rayan Thomas
President/Dictator

President/Dictator

Union Credits : 2747

PostSubject: Re: Twunt[THIS TOPIC IS RATED-R for very graphic content VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED]   Sun 11 Aug 2013, 16:52

:facepalm: Prof, I will Kamikaze your ass

THE ORIGINAL TERRORIST TURTLE!
Back to top Go down
Prof Kamikaze
Helena Senator

Helena Senator

Union Credits : 1861

PostSubject: Re: Twunt[THIS TOPIC IS RATED-R for very graphic content VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED]   Sun 11 Aug 2013, 21:25

haha lol nice story Razz 
Back to top Go down
lordofdeath96

PostSubject: Re: Twunt[THIS TOPIC IS RATED-R for very graphic content VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED]   Mon 09 Sep 2013, 10:15

thanks Razz
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twunt[THIS TOPIC IS RATED-R for very graphic content VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED]   

Back to top Go down

Twunt[THIS TOPIC IS RATED-R for very graphic content VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pan National Union :: Union Press Club :: Splamadrome-