Official Forum for CyberNation's Pan National Union

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Moved to new forums- http://cn-pnu.tk

Share | 

Defensive Purposes *Read for defense wise* =PASSED=

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should we have it so when a fellow PNU member gets attacked atleast one person is issued to help them?
Yes, I agree that we should help a fellow member defend himself when attacked
100%
 100% [ 6 ]
No, we should not help a fellow member when attacked
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage

Sultan Hassan

Union Credits : 1959

PostSubject: Defensive Purposes *Read for defense wise* =PASSED=   Thu 06 Jun 2013, 11:23

Hello people of the Union,

Before I begin I'd like to welcome our newest member on CN, the nation of Poverty. I myself am glad you are here and may you have a humble stay in our alliance of, Justice, Peace, and an alliance whose rules are decided by the people.

Now back to my topic currently this is not a problem but when it does happen this may be useful. But I've been messaged on Cybernations from a member, marry, about a problem. This problem is when a nation of our alliance get's attacked, most of the time they will have to fight It on their own unless it starts getting serious. But just waiting until it get's serious could still cause a lot of damage to the defender (our fellow member.) I have made this post to ask if a member of our alliance get's attacked atleast one other nation get's their back. Our member should not defend himself on his/her own so it is our duty to protect them (that is before TIO gets involved.) An example of what I'm trying to say is when one of our members got attacked by Anasi, I helped out fellow member and declared war on him. Now anasi Is in anarchy. We need to make the same exact example that I said happen to anyone who get's attacked, so that the attacker knows never to mess with us, and never to think of raiding our fellow member for "Fun" as anasi said it was. So please vote for it and if our president agrees we could accept the poll, than let it be done Smile

Sultan Hassan- Prime Minister
Back to top Go down

Anonymous Emperor
Insanity Senator

Insanity Senator

Union Credits : 1879

PostSubject: Re: Defensive Purposes *Read for defense wise* =PASSED=   Thu 06 Jun 2013, 15:17

Well, an alliance isn't much help if it won't defend is it?
Back to top Go down
Rayan Thomas
President/Dictator

President/Dictator

Union Credits : 2830

PostSubject: Re: Defensive Purposes *Read for defense wise* =PASSED=   Thu 06 Jun 2013, 16:43

Well this is kind of obvious, I vote yes

THE ORIGINAL TERRORIST TURTLE!
Back to top Go down
Rayan Thomas
President/Dictator

President/Dictator

Union Credits : 2830

PostSubject: Re: Defensive Purposes *Read for defense wise* =PASSED=   Sun 16 Jun 2013, 19:04

Obvious Law is obvious. Nevertheless, it has passed Razz Check!

THE ORIGINAL TERRORIST TURTLE!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defensive Purposes *Read for defense wise* =PASSED=   

Back to top Go down

Defensive Purposes *Read for defense wise* =PASSED=

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pan National Union :: Union Archives-