Official Forum for CyberNation's Pan National Union

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Moved to new forums- http://cn-pnu.tk

Share | 

Stop with the expulsion of Flame22 *READ* =FAILED=

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should Flame22 be expelled from the Union?
Yes
43%
 43% [ 3 ]
No
57%
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage

Sultan Hassan

Union Credits : 2107

PostSubject: Stop with the expulsion of Flame22 *READ* =FAILED=   Fri 31 May 2013, 10:00

Hello Brothers and Sisters of the Pan National Union,

Recently I have been informed by Flame22 that he was going to be expelled from the Pan National Union. He has told me and I have been confirmed of this that he was given that because the Senate recently passed a new bills, prohibiting tech raids. But I have come to defend him. For the actions that he has committed was not known by him. I ask you this Senate and the people. He never had an account on our forums, so how will he know of that knew bill passed? Now of course you're probably thinking "Just make an account then" But currently that is not the problem. He was accused for not listening to a bill that he never knew was passed. Instead of informing the public of the new senate bill to nations who have not registered on the forums, we have made It so they could not see, but people who registered can. It is a drastic thing you need to do, to register on the alliance forum. But honestly over 3/5's of our alliance has not registered on the forums. Flame22 can not be punished for something he has never heard of, it is simply intolerable and strips all of the means of a good government and bases. We need to at least give him a warning or second chance. He does not deserve that punishment. And also Flame22 has been very loyal to this alliance. He was one of the first responders when our President gave the command to attack KYA, and he has proved to be very helpful and active to us. Having him expelled would not only make the alliance weaker, but also decrease the amount of people who young nations could look to for a helping hand. We are an alliance of Democracy, if it resorts to this, than why not let the senate vote n his expulsion, or the people vote (except senate will have more authority so I recommend them.) Please brothers and sisters... do not let him face the punishment.

"As fire when thrown into water is cooled down and put out, so also a false accusation when brought against a man of the purest and holiest character, boils over and is at once dissipated, and vanishes and threats of heaven and sea, himself standing unmoved." -
Marcus Tullius Cicero

"One accusation you can't throw at me is that I've always done my best." -
Alan Shearer

- Sultan Hassan
Prime Minister and lawyer of Flame22 (im getting paid Smile)

Last edited by Admin on Wed 26 Jun 2013, 14:40; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Poll Added)
Back to top Go down

Sultan Hassan

PostSubject: Re: Stop with the expulsion of Flame22 *READ* =FAILED=   Fri 31 May 2013, 10:04

But I still believed tech raiding should be banned, I just want it so our people could know it.
Back to top Go down
Rayan Thomas
President/Dictator

President/Dictator

Union Credits : 2978

PostSubject: Re: Stop with the expulsion of Flame22 *READ* =FAILED=   Fri 31 May 2013, 11:59

We will put this to a vote, the Senate will have the final say.

THE ORIGINAL TERRORIST TURTLE!
Back to top Go down
CyberUndead
Minister of Interior

Minister of Interior

Union Credits : 2426

PostSubject: Re: Stop with the expulsion of Flame22 *READ* =FAILED=   Fri 31 May 2013, 19:06

It is the responsibility of everyone in the alliance to have an account on the PNU forums so that they can have information on new laws and regulations. Everyone in the alliance is expected to know of these laws. Those who do not make an account, well, they're going to have trouble if we change something.

Sultan Hassan, if you do not want this to happen again to your members then I strongly suggest you urge them to make accounts or at least warn them of these new rules.

Since we're playing the quoting game, here's one:

"Ignorance of the law is no excuse." - John Ashbery

Internal Minister (and prosecutor),
CyberUndead
Back to top Go down

Sultan Hassan

PostSubject: Re: Stop with the expulsion of Flame22 *READ* =FAILED=   Fri 31 May 2013, 21:46

Lol, well nice one. But yes I will urge them. Except that it not the main issue that I posted on the senate page for. All I'm trying to say is that we could easily fix these mistakes in the future but, atleast give him a second chance. You guys need to give this guy a chnance, he never knew it, and in the future he will make an account on the forums but now he is being accused, he does not deserve the punishment
Back to top Go down
Rayan Thomas
President/Dictator

President/Dictator

PostSubject: Re: Stop with the expulsion of Flame22 *READ* =FAILED=   Fri 31 May 2013, 21:54

I understand, it is hard and we do members. It is just that such wars HURT the Union. If flame22 is to stay, he will have to pay Aurora Borealis. It is harsh, but we can only be certain he learnt his lesson after that.

But we must remember that it is not my choice but the Senate's. If it decides that we can no longer support flame22, then we will be forced to let him go.

Back to top Go down

Sultan Hassan

PostSubject: Re: Stop with the expulsion of Flame22 *READ* =FAILED=   Fri 31 May 2013, 22:17

Except I just got a pm telling from flame22 telling me that one of the members attacked in their alliance said that it is the protectors duty to pay the money, not ours.
Back to top Go down
Rayan Thomas
President/Dictator

President/Dictator

PostSubject: Re: Stop with the expulsion of Flame22 *READ* =FAILED=   Sun 02 Jun 2013, 09:12

Looks like flame22 has been saved. Please tell him that this is his final warning.

Back to top Go down

Sultan Hassan

PostSubject: Re: Stop with the expulsion of Flame22 *READ* =FAILED=   Sun 02 Jun 2013, 10:54

Well thank you, I will inform him as soon as possible. I once again do agree with no raid act except the reason I attacks Asari was because he attacked a fellow member. Although I do think the punishment of expolsion is rather harsh, our goal is to become a more bigger alliance and expelling someone will only make us weaker. But thank you people of the Union I am excited to report to him that we have won the case! I owe a you a huge debt if theirs anything wrong just message me Smile
Back to top Go down
Rayan Thomas
President/Dictator

President/Dictator

PostSubject: Re: Stop with the expulsion of Flame22 *READ* =FAILED=   Sun 02 Jun 2013, 21:30

Thread Closed. Success for flame22.

Back to top Go down
CyberUndead
Minister of Interior

Minister of Interior

Union Credits : 2426

PostSubject: Re: Stop with the expulsion of Flame22 *READ* =FAILED=   Sun 02 Jun 2013, 22:00

Congrats.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop with the expulsion of Flame22 *READ* =FAILED=   

Back to top Go down

Stop with the expulsion of Flame22 *READ* =FAILED=

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1